Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Researches, develops, designs, and tests electronic components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, medical, military, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of electronic engineering: Designs electronic circuits, components and integrated systems, utilizing ferroelectric, nonlinear, dielectric, phosphorescent, photo-conductive, and thermoelectric properties of materials, and directs engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment.
- 2) Develops new applications of conductive properties of metallic and nonmetallic materials used in components, and in application of components to products or systems.
- 3) May direct field operations and maintenance of electronic installations.
- 4) May evaluate operational systems and recommend design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
- 5) May specialize in development of electronic principles and technology in fields, such as telecommunications, telemetry, aerospace guidance, missile propulsion control, counter-measures, acoustics, nucleonic instrumentation, industrial controls and measurements, high-frequency heating, computers, radiation detection, encephalography, electron optics, and biomedical research.
- 6) May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Is being an "ELECTRONICS ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRONICS ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRONICS ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRONICS ENGINEER"
Job Number: 1984