Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains machines and equipment used in processing and assembling electronic components, such as capacitors, resistors, semiconductor devices and assemblies for television, radio communication, and radar systems, following blueprints, schematic drawings, and other specifications, using handtools, power tools, and test equipment: Confers with operators regarding equipment or machine malfunction.
- 2) Starts equipment or machine, such as diffusion furnace, wave solderer, or ultrasonic welder, and inspects and tests mechanical, electrical, and electronic units and controls to diagnose malfunction, using test equipment.
- 3) Reads blueprints and schematic drawings to determine repair procedures.
- 4) Dismantles machine and disconnects controls, using screwdrivers, wrenches, wire cutters, and other handtools.
- 5) Removes and repairs or replaces defective units.
- 6) Assembles and installs equipment, such as shafts, conveyors, wires, tubes, and controls, using handtools and power tools.
- 7) Adjusts electrical, thermal, and timing elements to meet specifications.
- 8) Starts repaired or newly installed machines and equipment to verify readiness for operation.
- 9) Records type of malfunction and repair work performed.
- 10) Prepares requisitions for material and supplies.
Is being an "ELECTRONIC-PRODUCTION-LINE-MAINTENANCE MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRONIC-PRODUCTION-LINE-MAINTENANCE MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRONIC-PRODUCTION-LINE-MAINTENANCE MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRONIC-PRODUCTION-LINE-MAINTENANCE MECHANIC"
Job Number: 3488