"ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles and reconciles data involving electronic transfer of funds to maintain accounting records: Examines electronic funds transaction entries on documents, such as bank statements and printouts, for completeness and accuracy.
- 2) Adds debits and credits, using adding machine or calculator, to ensure that figures balance.
- 3) Identifies and corrects errors or calls customers, other bank personnel, or personnel from other financial institutions, such as correspondent banks, Automated Clearing House, or Federal Reserve Bank, to obtain information needed to reconcile differences.
- 4) Posts transaction data to specified accounts, using ledger sheets or computer.
- 5) May prepare checks to deposit funds in specified accounts.
- 6) May transmit funds between specified accounts by wire.
Is being an "ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 3483