Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to process materials into finished or semifinished electronic components: Reads work orders, formulas, and processing charts, and receives verbal instructions to determine specifications and sequence of operations.
- 2) Weighs or measures specified ingredients and binding agents, using scales and graduates.
- 3) Mixes and grinds material, using manual or automatic machines and equipment.
- 4) Loads, unloads, monitors operation, and adjusts controls of various processing machines and equipment that bake, diffuse, cast, x ray, cut, polish, coat, plate, silk screen, and perform similar operations to prepare, combine, or change structure of materials to produce compositions with specific electronic properties.
- 5) Cleans materials as required prior to processing operations, using solvents.
- 6) Inspects, measures, and tests components according to specifications, using measuring instruments and test equipment.
- 7) Encloses components in housings.
- 8) Stamps or etches identifying information on finished component.
- 9) Counts, sorts, and weighs processed items.
- 10) Maintains manual or computerized records of production and inspection data.
- 11) May be designated according to duties performed as Baker, Beads; Firer; Pellet-Preparation Operator; Preforming-Machine Operator; Vacuum-Evaporation Operator; Weight-Count Operator.
- 12) Assembly of processed materials, parts, and components is covered under ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER and ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLER, DEVELOPMENTAL.
Is being an "ELECTRONIC-COMPONENT PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRONIC-COMPONENT PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRONIC-COMPONENT PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRONIC-COMPONENT PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 3486