Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and repairs electromedical equipment, such as electrocardiographs, electroencephalographs, sterilizers, operating room lamps and tables, and diathermy machines, following schematic diagrams and using handtools and test meters: Tests electrical circuits and components to locate shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts, using test meters.
- 2) Solders loose connections and replaces defective parts, such as tubes, transformers, resistors, condensers, and switches, using handtools and soldering iron.
- 3) Disassembles equipment and repairs or replaces faulty mechanical parts, such as control lever mechanisms and water impellers.
- 4) Adjusts and repairs stylus, graph, and other recording mechanisms.
- 5) May replace x-ray tubes.
- 6) May be designated according to type of machine or equipment repaired as Diathermy-Equipment Repairer; Electrocardiograph Repairer.
Is being an "ELECTROMEDICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTROMEDICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTROMEDICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTROMEDICAL-EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 3479