Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Removes hair from skin of patron by electrolysis: Positions sterile bulbous or round-tipped needles into holders of galvanic or short wave electrical equipment.
- 2) Places secondary electrode in hand or immerses fingers or hand of patron in water-filled electrode cup to complete circuit and stabilize amount of electricity when equipment is operating.
- 3) Swabs skin area with antiseptic solution to sterilize it.
- 4) Inserts needle or needles into hair follicle and into organ beneath hair root.
- 5) Presses switch and adjusts timing and rheostat controls of equipment that regulate amount of electricity flowing through needle or needles to decompose cells of papilla.
- 6) Removes needle or needles, and pulls hair from follicle, using tweezers.
Is being an "ELECTROLOGIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTROLOGIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTROLOGIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTROLOGIST"
Job Number: 3476