Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Coats small steel valve parts, crystal slices used in making semiconductors, or related materials with nickel plate, using nonelectric dipping process: Fills dip tank with nickel salt solution and sets controls to maintain specified temperature.
- 2) Fills basket with parts to be plated or mounts slides bearing crystal slices on holding fixture, and lowers materials into plating tank.
- 3) Determines time parts remain in bath, using knowledge of process and thickness of plating desired.
- 4) Removes parts when process is completed.
- 5) Gauges parts frequently with micrometers to see that specified tolerances are maintained.
- 6) Adds plating solution or refills tanks, as necessary, to complete plating process.
- 7) May immerse materials in leaching or cleaning solution preparatory to plating.
Is being an "ELECTROLESS PLATER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTROLESS PLATER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTROLESS PLATER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTROLESS PLATER"
Job Number: 3474