Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machines to perform machining operation, such as boring, threading, and turning on carbon electrodes according to production specifications: Installs specified drilling and threading tools in holders, using handtools.
- 2) Lifts and centers electrode in chuck of machine, using hoist.
- 3) Starts machine that automatically drills and threads electrode ends.
- 4) Positions workpiece in turning lathe.
- 5) Starts machine, and sets feed and travel controls to machine electrode to specified diameter and surface finish.
- 6) Verifies conformance of machined workpiece to specifications, using calipers.
Is being an "ELECTRODE TURNER-AND-FINISHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRODE TURNER-AND-FINISHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRODE TURNER-AND-FINISHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRODE TURNER-AND-FINISHER"
Job Number: 3469