Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electrode cleaning machine that scrapes excess carbon from baked or graphitized electrodes: Pushes machine, mounted on rails, to area where electrodes are stacked horizontally on racks and aligns machine with guide bars extending from rack.
- 2) Blocks wheels to prevent machine from rolling during cleaning process.
- 3) Moves levers that lower stop bar on machine and allow electrode to roll from rack onto rollers of machine.
- 4) Starts machine to rotate electrode on rollers and moves lever to lower abrasive belt onto electrode to scrape away excess carbon.
- 5) Stops machine when scraping is complete and moves lever that raises abrasive belt and ejects cleaned electrode onto rack adjacent to machine.
- 6) Inspects cleaned electrode to ensure that excess carbon is removed.
Is being an "ELECTRODE-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRODE-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRODE-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRODE-CLEANING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3470