Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts research and plans development and design of gas and solid state lasers, masers, infrared, and other light emitting and light sensitive devices: Designs electronic circuitry and optical components with specific characteristics to fit within specified mechanical limits and to perform according to specifications.
- 2) Designs suitable mounts for optics and power supply systems.
- 3) Incorporates methods for maintenance and repair of components and designs, and develops test instrumentation and test procedures.
- 4) Confers with engineering and technical personnel regarding fabrication and testing of prototype systems, and modifies design as required.
- 5) May conduct application analysis to determine commercial, industrial, scientific, medical, military, or other use for electro-optical devices.
- 6) May assist with development of manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication processes.
Is being an "ELECTRO-OPTICAL ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRO-OPTICAL ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRO-OPTICAL ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRO-OPTICAL ENGINEER"
Job Number: 3506