Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of ELECTRICIAN, MAINTENANCE and ELECTRICIAN engaged in construction, maintenance and repair of electric power, lighting, and communication systems of buildings, factories, and transportation equipment: Plans wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures, such as motors, generators, switches, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes, according to blueprints, schematic drawings, and sketches.
- 2) Inspects wiring and fixtures for conformance to company specifications or local electrical codes, using test equipment, such as voltmeter and ohmmeter.
- 3) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 4) May supervise workers engaged in maintenance of electrical systems and be designated Building-Maintenance Supervisor, Electrical; Electrician Supervisor, Maintenance.
- 5) May supervise workers specializing in electrical systems of transportation equipment and be designated Electrician Supervisor, Airplane; Electrician Supervisor, Automotive; Electrician Supervisor, Locomotive.
- 6) May be designated according to workers supervised as Circuit-Breaker Supervisor; Power-Transformer-Repair Supervisor; Service-Transformer-Repair Supervisor.
Is being an "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3435