"ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR, SUBSTATION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of ELECTRICIAN, SUBSTATION engaged in installing and repairing circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical equipment in substation of power system: Examines workers' tools and equipment and installed safety devices, such as hoses and blankets.
- 2) Directs workers to de-energize lines and equipment and to post warning signs.
- 3) Inspects completed work and directs workers to restore electrical service.
- 4) Trains workers in installation and repair of electrical equipment.
- 5) May supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in erecting transmission towers and structural framework of substation.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR, SUBSTATION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR, SUBSTATION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR, SUBSTATION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICIAN SUPERVISOR, SUBSTATION"
Job Number: 3436