Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Develops, lays out, fabricates, tests, and modifies radio, electrical, and electronic systems and assemblies, and test equipment, for aeronautical and aerospace developmental test projects: Plans method and sequence of operations for developmental test project.
- 2) Lays out, fabricates, and assembles radio, electrical, and electronic systems and assemblies, following engineering data, sketches, and blueprints, utilizing knowledge of electrical and electronic theory, using measuring instruments, handtools, and shop equipment.
- 3) Sets up and operates test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions.
- 4) Records, analyzes, and interprets test information.
- 5) Collaborates with engineering and other personnel to solve developmental problems.
- 6) Modifies parts, assemblies, and systems as required.
- 7) Constructs, maintains, repairs, calibrates, and modifies test equipment.
- 8) May develop and fabricate tooling for developmental projects.
Is being an "ELECTRICIAN, RESEARCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICIAN, RESEARCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICIAN, RESEARCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICIAN, RESEARCH"
Job Number: 3445