Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, adjusts, tests, modifies, repairs, and maintains electrical and electronic parts, assemblies, systems, and equipment in prototype, developmental, or production aircraft, engines, and components: Installs electrical and electronic parts, assemblies, systems, and equipment in aircraft, according to blueprints, wiring diagrams, and other specifications, using handtools and power tools.
- 2) Sets up and operates ground support and test equipment, such as test carts, panels, ground power unit, and ground servicing cart, to perform functional and continuity test of electrical and electronic systems.
- 3) Interprets test results to diagnose malfunctions, and adjusts, repairs, or replaces defective parts.
- 4) Modifies components according to blueprint specifications and engineering drawings.
- 5) Fabricates parts and test aids as required.
- 6) May accompany aircraft on test flight to perform functional tests or to make in-flight adjustments.
Is being an "ELECTRICIAN, AIRCRAFT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICIAN, AIRCRAFT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICIAN, AIRCRAFT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICIAN, AIRCRAFT"
Job Number: 3437