Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies electrical theory and related knowledge to test and modify developmental or operational electrical machinery and electrical control equipment and circuitry in industrial or commercial plants and laboratories: Assembles and tests experimental motor-control devices, switch panels, transformers, generator windings, solenoids, and other electrical equipment and components according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- 2) Modifies electrical prototypes to correct functional deviations under direction of ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
- 3) Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and performs preventative and corrective maintenance.
- 4) Develops wiring diagrams, layout drawings, and engineering specifications for system or equipment modifications or expansion, and directs personnel performing routine installation and maintenance duties.
- 5) Plans, directs, and records periodic electrical testing, and recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
Is being an "ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 1993