Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of ELECTRIC-METER INSTALLER I and ELECTRIC-METER REPAIRER engaged in installing, testing, adjusting, and repairing meters for recording electric current consumption: Reviews work orders to verify specifications of wire sizes and metering equipment according to National Electric Code and company requirements.
- 2) Visits installation sites and inspects installed meters and other electrical appliances for conformance to specifications and safety standards.
- 3) Consults with customers, electric-wiring contractors, and commercial department representatives to determine space requirements, availability of customer-service outlets, and types of metering equipment for special installations.
- 4) Issues meter test or repair orders to workers.
- 5) Examines meters, instruments, and phase transformers to verify accuracy of tests and completion of repairs or adjustments.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being an "ELECTRICAL-INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICAL-INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICAL-INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICAL-INSTALLATION SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3414