Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Researches, develops, designs, and tests electrical components, equipment, and systems, applying principles and techniques of electrical engineering: Designs electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- 2) Develops applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- 3) Directs activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- 4) May direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- 5) May specialize in specific area of discipline, such as electrical energy generation, transmission, and distribution systems; products, such as appliances, generators, transformers, control devices, and relays; or area of work, such as manufacturing, applications, or installation.
- 6) May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
Is being an "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICAL ENGINEER"
Job Number: 3398