Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs electrical appliances, such as toasters, cookers, percolators, lamps, and irons, using handtools and electrical testing instruments: Examines appliance for mechanical defects and disassembles appliance.
- 2) Tests wiring for broken or short circuits, using voltmeters, ohmmeters, and other circuit testers.
- 3) Replaces defective wiring and parts, such as toaster elements and percolator coils, using handtools, soldering iron, and spot-welding equipment.
- 4) May compute charges for labor and materials.
- 5) May assist ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE SERVICER in repairing such appliances as refrigerators and stoves.
Is being an "ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRICAL-APPLIANCE REPAIRER"
Job Number: 3405