Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, inspects, and repairs electric-railway track switches, section lines, and intercommunication systems, following blueprints and work orders: Installs switch-controlling mechanism on trolley wire, using handtools.
- 2) Connects wiring to switch in track bed, and inspects electrical switch system to ascertain that system functions according to standards.
- 3) Maintains high tension lines, deenergizing lines for power company as repairs are requested.
- 4) Installs and maintains section lines and intercommunication systems.
- 5) May install and maintain mechanical parts of track switch.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-TRACK-SWITCH MAINTAINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-TRACK-SWITCH MAINTAINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-TRACK-SWITCH MAINTAINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-TRACK-SWITCH MAINTAINER"
Job Number: 3465