Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles electric signs, mounts tubing, and connects electrical equipment to sign box: Fastens back of sign to precut metal frame to form sign box, using screws and screwdriver.
- 2) Fits precut glass, plexiglass, or plastic pane into bottom channel of metal frame.
- 3) Crimps frame channel to secure pane, using pliers.
- 4) Attaches tubing support brackets to sign box with self-tapping screws, using screwdriver.
- 5) Screws or clamps glass elevation posts to brackets.
- 6) Binds neon sign scroll to posts with wire.
- 7) Connects wires between tubing electrodes and secondary-winding terminals of transformer.
- 8) Attaches animation mechanism to back of sign, and connects part to be animated.
- 9) May assemble fiberboard or cardboard cutout parts for animated window display signs.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-SIGN ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-SIGN ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-SIGN ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-SIGN ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 3463