Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that heats and seals precut or predesigned plastic material or film to form book covers, eyeglass cases, baby pants, tubing, and other plastic-coated products: Moves controls on machine to adjust temperature, pressure, and time cycle.
- 2) Loads feeding mechanism with rolls of plastic material.
- 3) Aligns edges of continuous plastic strips and guides them into position under electrode.
- 4) Starts machine and depresses pedal to lower electrode that heats and seals edges of material.
- 5) Removes product from machine and stacks it in rack or on table.
- 6) May position plastic strip over article preparatory to heat sealing article.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-SEALING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3462