Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Determines causes of failures in electric motors, following drawings and specifications and using handtools and electrical test meters: Dismantles motor, using handtools.
- 2) Examines bearings, brackets, and other parts for wear and damage.
- 3) Tests armature and stator for shorted, grounded, or broken wires, using electrical test meters.
- 4) Lists causes of motor failures and repairs required and reports adjustment and repair requirements to repairer.
- 5) May repair mechanical parts and reassemble motor, using handtools and power tools.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-MOTOR ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-MOTOR ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-MOTOR ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-MOTOR ANALYST"
Job Number: 3452