Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains electric golf carts at golf course or in automotive repair shop, using handtools and electrical testing devices: Determines type of repairs required by reading work orders, talking to cart operator, or test-driving cart.
- 2) Tests operational performance of motor, using voltmeter, ammeter, and wattmeter.
- 3) Dismantles motor and repairs or replaces defective parts, such as brushes, armatures, and commutator, using wrenches, pliers, and screwdrivers.
- 4) Rewires electrical systems, and repairs or replaces electrical accessories, such as horn and headlights.
- 5) Tests and recharges or replaces batteries.
- 6) Lubricates moving parts and adjusts brakes and belts.
- 7) May perform structural repairs to body of cart, seats, and fabric tops.
- 8) May record parts used and labor time on work order.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-GOLF-CART REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-GOLF-CART REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-GOLF-CART REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-GOLF-CART REPAIRER"
Job Number: 3423