Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests aircraft storage battery containers for defects, using dielectric testing device: Places storage battery container on table and connects cables from testing device to battery.
- 2) Starts device that transmits high voltage electric current through battery.
- 3) Observes dial on testing device that indicates if container has any defects, such as cracks or holes.
- 4) Stops device, disconnects cables, and places tested battery aside for further processing.
- 5) Marks defective battery, using chalk.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-CONTAINER TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-CONTAINER TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-CONTAINER TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-CONTAINER TESTER"
Job Number: 3420