Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of electric cells to dissociate chemical elements from solutions: Examines poles and sides of cells for defects, such as corrosion or cracks, and notifies supervisory personnel of findings.
- 2) Opens valves to fill cells with solutions, and moves controls to start electrolytic process.
- 3) Observes gauges and indicators on panelboard; and moves controls to maintain specified pressure, temperature, amperage, and voltage in each cell.
- 4) Presses button to actuate automatic measuring and gas-testing device, and observes gauges that indicate gas volume and dissociation of solution in each cell.
- 5) Records data in operational log.
Is being an "ELECTRIC-CELL TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC-CELL TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC-CELL TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC-CELL TENDER"
Job Number: 3419