"ELECTRIC BLANKET WIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs wire and safety thermostats in electric blankets, using shuttle devices, worktable, and wire shears, working as member of two-person team: Places electric blanket shell on worktable that contains illuminated surface panels.
- 2) Observes prewoven channels in blanket shell, made visible by light passing through blanket shell, to identify channel openings.
- 3) Threads heater element wire through channels of blanket shell, using shuttle device and working with team member at opposite side of table.
- 4) Inserts thermostats with attached connecting wires into thermostat channels of blanket shell, using shuttle device.
- 5) Cuts installed heater element wire at specified points, using wire shears, and fastens cut ends to connecting wires of thermostats to align and secure assembly for subsequent processing, using clamps.
- 6) May inspect blankets to detect defects, such as closed channels or excessive blanket length.
- 7) May cut out faulty wires and rewire blanket.
Is being an "ELECTRIC BLANKET WIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "ELECTRIC BLANKET WIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "ELECTRIC BLANKET WIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "ELECTRIC BLANKET WIRER"
Job Number: 3393