Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects eggs to ascertain quality and fitness for consumption or incubation, according to prescribed standards: Observes eggs moving on conveyor over light, or holds eggs before shielded light or rolls them over lighted glass plate to render egg translucent.
- 2) Observes shell color and texture, and internal characteristics, such as streaks, shadings, discolorations, size and position of yolk, and size of air cell.
- 3) Places spoiled and substandard eggs in cases.
- 4) Packs salable eggs in cartons or releases them on conveyor belt for packing by other workers.
- 5) May break substandard eggs in container for further processing.
- 6) May grade eggs according to size, shape, color, and weight and be designated Egg Grader.
Is being an "EGG CANDLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EGG CANDLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EGG CANDLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EGG CANDLER"
Job Number: 3382