Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Separates yolk and glair of eggs for use in food products: Strikes eggs against bar, allows contents to fall into bowl, and throws empty shells into receptacle.
- 2) Smells broken eggs to detect spoiled ones and dumps them into waste container.
- 3) Pours broken eggs from bowl over egg-separating device.
- 4) Pulls lever to retain yolk and to allow white to fall into cup below.
- 5) May be designated according to specialization as Egg Smeller.
Is being an "EGG BREAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EGG BREAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EGG BREAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EGG BREAKER"
Job Number: 607