Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs research activities concerned with educational programs and services in school system: Formulates and designs procedures to determine if program objectives are being met.
- 2) Develops tests to measure effectiveness of curriculum or services and to interpret pupil intellectual and social development and group and school progress.
- 3) Develops questionnaires and interviews school staff and administrators to obtain information about curriculum.
- 4) Evaluates data obtained from study and prepares narrative and statistical reports for dissemination to school administrators.
- 5) Formulates recommendations and procedures for current and proposed units of instruction.
- 6) Develops in-service training program for staff.
- 7) May devise questionnaire to evaluate training program.
- 8) May specialize in research activities concerned with elementary, secondary, college, or other specialized educational programs.
- 9) May evaluate staff performance.
Is being an "EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDUCATIONAL SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 3379