"EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE COORDINATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs operation of educational resource center of museum, zoo, or similar establishment: Maintains collections of slides, video tapes, programmed texts, and other educational materials related to institution specialty, storing or filing materials according to subject matter, geographic or ethnic association, or historical period.
- 2) Composes or directs others in composition of descriptions of materials, and prepares catalog listing materials for use of museum staff members, area school teachers, and others.
- 3) Compiles list of books, periodicals, and other materials designed to augment items available in resource center.
- 4) Explains storage and cataloging systems to teachers and others who visit center and suggests materials for various projects, such as preparing school classes for tour of institution or presentation of lecture for community group.
- 5) Issues loan materials to teachers or lecturer, or schedules and coordinates delivery of materials to designated locations.
- 6) Maintains records of loans and prepares circulation reports for review by administrative personnel.
- 7) Conducts workshops to acquaint educators with use of institution's facilities and materials.
- 8) Attends teacher meetings and conventions to promote use of institution services.
Is being an "EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE COORDINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE COORDINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE COORDINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDUCATIONAL RESOURCE COORDINATOR"
Job Number: 3378