"EDITOR, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compares negatives of several poses of an individual and selects best copy to be used in printing group or individual school photographs: Mounts reel of negative film in holding device or positions negatives on illuminated worktable to examine film images and determine degree of printability.
- 2) Selects best copy of negatives viewed, considering factors, such as lighting, density, pose, and whether subjects eyes are open.
- 3) Cuts out selected negative, using scissors and inserts negative into transparent holder to prevent damage.
- 4) Attaches approved negative to card indicating work order number and processing instructions and routes negative to printing department.
- 5) Discards unselected negatives.
Is being an "EDITOR, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDITOR, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDITOR, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDITOR, SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPH"
Job Number: 3372