"EDITOR, GREETING CARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Selects and edits original sentiments for use on greeting cards: Reads material submitted by freelance and staff writers and determines suitability based on knowledge of market trends, company standards, and personal tastes.
- 2) Edits material to meet greeting card requirements.
- 3) Maintains file of sentiments for future use.
- 4) May write greeting card verses.
- 5) May supervise writing staff.
- 7) May coordinate activities of art, photographic, and printing staff.
Is being an "EDITOR, GREETING CARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDITOR, GREETING CARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDITOR, GREETING CARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDITOR, GREETING CARD"
Job Number: 3365