Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Secures, selects, and coordinates publication of manuscripts in book form: Reviews submitted manuscript, determines demand based on consumer trends and personal knowledge, and makes recommendations regarding procurement and revision.
- 2) Confers with author and publisher to arrange purchase and details, such as publication date, royalties, and number of copies to be printed.
- 3) Coordinates design and production activities.
- 4) May assign and supervise editorial staff.
- 5) May contract design and production or personally design and produce book.
Is being an "EDITOR, BOOK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDITOR, BOOK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDITOR, BOOK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDITOR, BOOK"
Job Number: 3361