Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pencil edges seam or smooths edges of rectangular or pattern glass, using grinding wheel: Installs grinding wheels on spindle of machine according to width of glass or mirror edge, using wrench.
- 2) Starts flow of coolant onto grinding wheel.
- 3) Holds and turns edge of glass or mirror against grooved rotating wheel to pencil-edge, seam, or smooth edges or corners.
- 4) Examines edge to determine when standard degree of smoothness has been obtained.
- 5) May be designated according to type grinding wheel used as Diamond-Wheel Edger.
Is being an "EDGER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDGER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDGER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDGER, HAND"
Job Number: 3355