Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that polishes and shapes edges of heel lifts and shoe soles through vibrating action of heated irons: Selects irons according to thickness of heel lift or sole and clamps them in chuck of machine.
- 2) Turns dial to heat and regulate temperature of irons, according to work ticket.
- 3) Pushes lever that rotates chuck to bring heel lift or sole into working position.
- 4) Presses and guides heel or sole against vibrating iron to burnish edges.
- 5) May brush, dye, ink, or wax edges.
- 6) May be designated according to part burnished as Edge Setter, Heel Lift.
Is being an "EDGE SETTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDGE SETTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDGE SETTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDGE SETTER"
Job Number: 8152