Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that automatically presses glue-coated edges of veneer strips together to form continuous sheet and clips sheets to specified widths: Turns dials and pushes levers to adjust tension of pressure rollers and speed of feed belts.
- 2) Sets trip lever on clipping unit of machine for width of veneer sheets to be produced, using wrench.
- 3) Depresses pedal and moves lever that controls conveyor and lift platform to position stack of veneer for feeding into machine.
- 5) Removes veneer strips from stack and feeds them into machine.
- 6) Observes pressure gauges and gluing process, and readjusts roller tension if necessary.
- 7) Removes unglued, torn, or otherwise defective strips for reprocessing or disposal.
Is being an "EDGE-GLUE-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDGE-GLUE-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDGE-GLUE-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDGE-GLUE-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 3353