"EDGE BANDER, HAND"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues veneer bands to edges of case tops and tabletops by hand: Applies glue to veneer strips or edges of top with roller or brush and positions strips on edges.
- 2) Places top in clamp and closes clamp to hold veneer strips against edges of top until glue is dry.
- 3) Removes top and trims and smooths joints and edges of veneer with portable laminate trimmer and sandpaper.
- 4) May cut veneer strips to specified length with handsaw.
- 5) May use electrically heated or steam-heated clamp to facilitate drying of glue.
Is being an "EDGE BANDER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "EDGE BANDER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "EDGE BANDER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "EDGE BANDER, HAND"
Job Number: 3342