Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in dyeing textile goods: Compares customer's sample with standard color cards to identify color.
- 2) Selects formula sheet which corresponds with standard color card, or prepares formula sheet, employing knowledge of characteristics of dyes, pigments, and resins to produce required properties and shade at lowest cost.
- 3) Schedules production, according to colors required, processes used, and type of goods, to ensure efficient production in dyeing department.
- 4) Requisitions dyestuffs and materials needed for each order.
- 5) Compares dyed products with standards to ensure adherence to specifications.
- 6) Confers with customers to adjust complaints, and with management to plan production schedule.
- 7) Trains workers in operation of machines and equipment.
- 8) May develop new colors and dye samples, employing standard laboratory techniques.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "DYER, SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYER, SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYER, SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYER, SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3322