Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that coats fiberglass sliver with dye: Places supply package on machine platform and threads sliver through guides, over tension bars and dye roller applicator, through traverse guide, and attaches sliver to takeup package.
- 2) Pours or turns valve to admit dye solution into trough of dye roller applicator.
- 3) Pushes lever to lower winding head and start machine.
- 4) Observes flow of sliver through machine to detect breaks in sliver and ties broken sliver by hand.
- 5) Cuts sliver, using scissors, and doffs packages of dyed sliver from machine.
Is being a "DYED-YARN OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYED-YARN OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYED-YARN OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYED-YARN OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3311