Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes dyes and chemicals for use in dyeing products, such as fabrics, hosiery, and yarns: Weighs out quantities of powdered or liquid dyes and chemicals, following formula sheet.
- 2) Pours dyes and chemicals into pail or mixing tank and turns valve to admit water into tank or pail up to mark on container wall.
- 3) Stirs ingredients with paddle and injects steam into solution to dissolve dye.
- 4) Dumps contents of pail into supply tank or turns valves to transfer dye solution from mixing tank to supply tanks in dye room.
- 5) Inventories dyes and chemicals and notifies DYER, SUPERVISOR as supplies are needed.
- 6) May be designated according to dye mixed as Indigo Mixer.
Is being a "DYE WEIGHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE WEIGHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE WEIGHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE WEIGHER"
Job Number: 3310