Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists DYE WEIGHER in mixing dyes and chemicals for use in dyeing textile yarns and fabrics: Opens steam valve to heat dye solution.
- 2) Stirs solution with paddle to dissolve dye.
- 3) Dumps contents of mixing pails into or turns valve to transfer dye solution to supply tanks in dyeing department in response to light signal or to request over speaker system.
- 4) Moves barrels of dye and chemicals to dye room, using handtruck.
- 5) Cleans mixing tanks and work area, using waterhose.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "DYE-WEIGHER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-WEIGHER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-WEIGHER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-WEIGHER HELPER"
Job Number: 3329