Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends treating tank that shrinks, dyes, and resins nets: Mixes dyes and resins in tank according to standard formula or customer specifications, using wood paddle.
- 2) Turns valves to fill tank with water and heat to specified temperature.
- 3) Immerses net in tank, using hoist or feed rollers.
- 4) Observes net to ascertain amount of dye absorbed and measures mesh with ruler to determine degree of shrinkage.
- 5) Removes net from tank and hangs net in drying room, or feeds net into automatic drier rollers.
- 6) May dip netting in tar tank.
- 7) May tie and pack nets in cartons for shipment.
Is being a "DYE-TANK TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-TANK TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-TANK TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-TANK TENDER"
Job Number: 3327