Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stacks yarn packages on spindles of dye stand, preparatory to dyeing in package-dyeing machine.
- 2) Screws cap on top of each spindle to secure packages during dyeing.
- 3) Loads dye stands, or beams when yarn is wound on beams, into machine, using power hoist.
- 4) Closes and bolts machine lid, using wrench.
- 5) Removes dyed yarn from machine and positions dye-stand in storage or holding area prior to unloading dye-stand, using power hoist.
- 6) Records weight of loaded dye stands or beams.
- 7) May use compressing device to load dye stand.
- 8) May feel packages to determine dryness prior to unloading dye-stand.
Is being a "DYE-STAND LOADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-STAND LOADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-STAND LOADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-STAND LOADER"
Job Number: 3326