Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that bleaches or dyes cloth in rope form: Hangs cuts of cloth over reel above beck.
- 2) Sews ends of cloth together to form endless rope from each cut of cloth, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Sets gauges to control automatic cycle of washing, dyeing, and rinsing as instructed by DYER, SUPERVISOR.
- 4) Notifies DYE WEIGHER to release chemicals and dyes to dye tub.
- 5) Cuts sample from cloth when dyeing cycle is near end and submits sample to DYER, SUPERVISOR to determine if color meets specifications.
- 6) Ravels seams connecting cloth ends after rinsing is completed.
- 7) Starts reel to pull cloth out of dye tub.
- 8) Guides cloth into truck.
- 9) May unwind cloth from roll by machine so cuts of cloth may be separated for dyeing.
- 10) May be designated according to type of cloth dyed as Knit-Tubing Dyer.
Is being a "DYE-REEL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-REEL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-REEL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-REEL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3324