"DYE-RANGE OPERATOR, CLOTH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates feed-end of range to dye and dry cloth in open width: Trucks folded cloth to feed-end of machine or pushes roll of cloth onto brackets at scray.
- 2) Sews cloth end to leader in machine, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Turns handwheel to adjust cloth guides.
- 4) Turns valves to admit dye to dye pad from mixing tank.
- 5) Sets thermostats to control temperature of dye in padder and hot air in drying box.
- 6) Starts machines, observes control panel, and turns knobs to synchronize individual motor speeds.
- 7) Reads yardage clock and records production, lot numbers, and running time.
- 8) Turns valve to drain used dye from dye pad.
- 9) Cleans padder and steambox with water hose.
- 10) May mix dyes and add chemicals to dye bath.
- 11) May be designated according to dye used as Indigo-Vat Tender, Cloth.
Is being a "DYE-RANGE OPERATOR, CLOTH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-RANGE OPERATOR, CLOTH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-RANGE OPERATOR, CLOTH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-RANGE OPERATOR, CLOTH"
Job Number: 3323