Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in bleaching, dyeing, tanning, and washing fur pelts: Prepares bleaching, dyeing, and tanning solutions according to specified formula.
- 2) Examines processed pelts and reports irregularities in dyeing or tanning process to chemist and management.
- 3) Sets thermostat to regulate temperature in drying room according to type of pelt.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to process as Bleaching Supervisor; Dyeing Supervisor; Tanning Supervisor.
Is being a "DYE-HOUSE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DYE-HOUSE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DYE-HOUSE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DYE-HOUSE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 3312