Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that mix flue dust and milk of lime to facilitate reprocessing in copper smelter: Starts screw conveyor and opens valves and hopper gate to start flow of lime solution and flue dust into mixer.
- 2) Starts mixer, observes mixture for consistency, and adjusts flow rate to attain specified consistency.
- 3) Stops flow of ingredients into mixing tank, and draws sample for laboratory analysis.
- 4) Starts pump to transfer mix to filtering process.
- 5) Cleans mixer after each batch.
- 6) Records number of mixes, test results, and amount mixed on production forms.
Is being a "DUST MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUST MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUST MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUST MIXER"
Job Number: 3297