Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists DUST-COLLECTOR OPERATOR in collecting metallic dust particles from fumes of smelting copper ore: Pushes switches to shut off electric current to precipitators, and observes amount of dust accumulated on electrode pipes and plates.
- 2) Pulls levers to start hammers that knock dust from electrodes into collecting chambers.
- 3) Opens chamber doors and blows down dust remaining in chamber, using airhose.
- 4) Replaces broken wires in precipitators, using pliers.
- 5) Turns valves to add acid solution and water to chambers to cool and treat fumes.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 7) May be designated Acid Conditioner; Cottrell Blower.
Is being a "DUST COLLECTOR-TREATER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUST COLLECTOR-TREATER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUST COLLECTOR-TREATER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUST COLLECTOR-TREATER"
Job Number: 3296