"DUST COLLECTOR, ORE CRUSHING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates dust-collecting equipment in crushing department of copper refinery to recover dust from ore: Starts feed conveyors, suction fans, impellers, and electrodes, and moves controls to regulate dampers, equalizing ports, and water eliminators.
- 2) Turns valves to fill and maintain level of water in tanks.
- 3) Observes operation of equipment and filling of collected dust in hoppers to ensure efficient operation.
- 4) Inspects and cleans water eliminators, impellers, hopper walls, air chambers, fan housings and wheels, safety switches, and water-level control devices, using water and airhose.
- 5) Removes and cleans strainers in waterlines.
- 6) Adjusts and tightens belts on motors or pulley wheels to maintain tension, using handtools.
- 7) Lubricates motors and exhaust bearings.
Is being a "DUST COLLECTOR, ORE CRUSHING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUST COLLECTOR, ORE CRUSHING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUST COLLECTOR, ORE CRUSHING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUST COLLECTOR, ORE CRUSHING"
Job Number: 3295