Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment, such as scrubbing towers and centrifugal pumps, that recover powder from spray-tower exhaust gas and prevent air pollution: Starts fan to draw air and accumulated dust from spray tower into scrubbing tower.
- 2) Starts steam pump to wet powder, causing it to flow down baffle plates to bottom of tower.
- 3) Opens valve to permit recovered powder to flow into storage tank for reuse.
- 4) Pumps recovered powder from storage tank to crutcher machine for reprocessing.
- 5) Records spray-tower exhaust temperatures and gas pressures on chart.
Is being a "DUST-COLLECTOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "DUST-COLLECTOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "DUST-COLLECTOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "DUST-COLLECTOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 3303